My fabulous sister in law sent us pictures of our river rafting trip from their waterproof camera, so now I am posting about the great fun we had on the Colorado River. Too bad I'm such a sad sack that all I could think of when I got them was, "Oh, when these were taken, my Aunt Liz was alive and well and 45 minutes away." Crud!
Here is beautiful Aunt Betsy and Gwen. I used to think Betsy looked just like Kelly McGillis in "Top Gun". Now I think she is way prettier.One of Bethany's most favoritist cousins ever, Grace. They are pen pals and make friendship bracelets for each other. I wish we got to see this great girl more often.
Taking a break from rowing. Eventually all of the kids got in the river during these breaks. It didn't last long though. The water was just too cold.
Rowing through the rapids. What fun!
Chad and Aaron loved these rapids. Chad kept telling everyone, "Dig, son, dig!" They want to try out some class 3 rapids next.
We survived. Yahoo! I highly recommend this very fun family activity.


1 comment:
Looks like tons of fun!
Post a Comment