Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Here Comes Peter Conttontail!

Well, here we are at the 3rd/4th/5th (?) annual egg hunt.  I can never remember how long we have been doing this.  Amber has been asking me every day for two weeks, "Is today the day of the Easter Egg hunt?"  And finally, yesterday, the answer was, "Yes!"
Bethany was feeling mildly sick to her stomach yesterday morning but was back to good health by 11:00 and decided she should take the full day off of school and help out at the party. (I'm a firm believer that everyone needs a day off sometimes!)

 Amber with her first prize egg!
Bethany is a great helper.  She made sure Amber got twelve and only twelve eggs and then helped her sort out the goodies, and...

then she was on picture duty so that now we have a picture of Mommy & Amber.  All in all another successful hunt.  Thanks big Amber!  It was a blast.

4 comments:

Mindy said...

I could be wrong, but I think we've done an Easter egg hunt all of the years I've been here--beginning spring of 2005. Can anyone back me up on that? If so, then this is year #7!

McEntire Family said...

You are welcome - but all I did was send some emails! And "big Amber" just sounds so funny! My earliest pictures of a park day egg hunt are from 2007 and I'm pretty sure I photograph everything. :)

Emily said...

There are lots of hunts around here and so far this year we've missed all of them but one... LAME!! So we are still shooting for Saturday morning, which is also soccer, psychology competition, and throwing a birthday party. Then we leave that afternoon for Hawaii.
I LOVE that last pic of you and Amber. You look beautiful!

Jane said...

Those are some very cute easter bunnies. I wish we could have been there!

Contributors

Followers